Aloha from KauaiChickenMama

What an awesome thing to experience, I'd be excited too if a hen showed up at my front door with her chicks! Hope to see some pictures of them all soon. Welcome to BYC, happy to have you! :) :welcome
Mahalo! And yeah, it definitely was an awesome thing for sure! It’s funny that I actually wanted her and then one day she just landed on my front lawn with all of her babies! Instant flock! 👍🏼

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow

Awww....how sweet she must be with her babies! :love Definitely post a photo if you have one. :)

Make yourself at home here and if you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask. Welcome to our community!
Many thanks! 🥰🙏

And yes, I actually posted my first question on BYC and that was about Country Life Organic Layer Crumble. My local Costco carries it. I cannot find ANY information about it online. No reviews, no company website, nothing. I’m hoping others on this forum might have some insight?

I did some googling of Country Life Organic Layer at Costco, I really couldn't find any good info on it. There are lots of good organic layer feed out there. Do you have any other places to get feed there?
I cannot find any reviews on this feed for some reason. I don’t get it.

We are very limited on our island. There are a few small feed stores. Costco carries Country Life organic layer in a 50lb bag for $28.49. That is the best price I’ve seen by far!! Basically EVERYTHING here is expensive. A gallon of milk could cost you $7-$8 if you don’t get it from Walmart or Costco for $5.50. The price you pay to live in paradise, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom