Along with the new RP Site...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I am sorry if I intruded but I was just curious. You didn't have to be so rude about it.

Note to self: avoid posts by this child in the future.

CHILD? I am not a child. Please delete.

I'm backing you up on this.

Really? That was a bit unnesissary chickenchick. Please dont argue! And please dont post assumptions about another member threatening to avoid their posts. That was immature. I agree that that should be deleted. Now lets stay on topic:

I DONT agree with deleting the RPs on BYC and I do like the idea of the new website to avoid any moe mini-wars here on BYC over the Clan RPs. Thanks melove, for starting this thread!

Last edited:
Quote:
thumbsup.gif

BooBoo, I'm sorry, I just meant that along with the site, let's not draw away our members! I'm not angry about people talking about it, I like that, but I just think, IMO, that it is a vialation of rule #9... stating a rule is not being angry.

chicklover, thank you. It was. But back to the subject! I think that a RP site is great... but for the people who want to stay on the g, j, & f section, they need to not forget about this place.

I think that there should be as many RP's on BYC as people would like, and the RP site should not have control against it.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Well, um I agree that the RPs on BYC are awesome, but lets not create more... If you wanna make an RP, do it on the RP site,... Just remember to keep posting here on BYC! We dont want anyone being drawn away from our glorious BYC! Keep up the good work!

Yes! BYC is so... so... professionally ran! Lets give a big thank you shout out to Nifty and all of our wonderful mods that make BYC a safe and great place for all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom