Along with the new RP Site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

melovefrench

Songster
9 Years
Nov 27, 2010
g, j & f!
Hello, everyone. I suppose that a lot of you have heard about the new RP site on webs, made by 44wolves. This is a great idea and all, and it is great for all the RPers. BUT, please, don't let it draw you away from BYC! BYC is a great community that offers a great opportunity into the chicken world! So please, I just ask you, if you join the site, please don't forget about this site. Thank you!

melovefrench

Also, I would like to know what you guys think of the "close every RP on BYC" idea. I think that we should keep the clans on the site along with the ones on webs. No one has the right to close anyone else's threads...

hu.gif

Quote:
it's for the people who know about it.

I am sorry if I intruded but I was just curious. You didn't have to be so rude about it.

Note to self: avoid posts by this child in the future.

Quote:

I am sorry if I intruded but I was just curious. You didn't have to be so rude about it.

I'm sorry? No! You took that the wrong way. A group of people started this new RP site. I posted this to the people who know about it. It's not like you're not welcome, but I can see you don't know about the site. And avoiding my posts because I didn't make the post specifically to you? That is rude.

Sorry that you took it the wrong way, it's not that big of a deal.

Thanks, Tanichca.

Last edited:
Quote:

CHILD? I am not a child. Please delete.

Quote:

CHILD? I am not a child. Please delete.

this thread shouldn't have been started in the first place, you get all angry about people talking about it and then you make a whole thread about it?
roll.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom