alright I have lost my mind.. I put a night lite in the coop

Quote:
How festive!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Well my mind is the same place yours is...my coop and duck house have push button LED lights inside. hahahaha

well no night light, but I do have a set of string lights in there that are on a timer ,so when I go to lock them up for the night I have to make sure it's befor it gets to late or the time it set for;) ,

But I do have a radio in there coop it's on 24/7 on low playing oldies and some times country music
lol.png

Alan

I am going to put lights on with a timer, so that the girls can read before they go to sleep. Just like I do.

I just finished wiring my coop with lites and running the water out there as well. I installed a motion lite over the man door so that I can see to get in if I have to go out in the dark. Also will be having hot and cold water in the laundry tub that I installed, by the weekend as well, but I am a plumber after all! LOL! Hot water will be great to have to clean out waterers and feeders without having to walk back and forth to the barn!

My chicks and Guineaa must be spoiled.

I have a 60 watt energy saver bulb going at night. I do not know.
The thought of walking into a dark 30 by 60 barn at night, radio going, Guineas sqauling, rooster crowing and whatever else is in there makes me a little queasy.

I am not real concerned about feathered friends, but the two legged things really worry me that do not have feathers.

Trust me, I am loaded for bear.

Back
Top Bottom