Alright... so I got 5 new babies...

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by MomofPeeps11, Aug 27, 2011.

1. MomofPeeps11

MomofPeeps11 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 12, 2011
    Plymouth, MA
    about 6 weeks old... PLEASE tell me the white/black one is NOT a rooster?? He/She is the only one starting to get a comb. I know I have 2 Naked Necks... but not too sure what the other 3 are. HELP!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
  2. Toshi

Toshi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2011
    IN corn state
    He looks like a roo, what kind of bird is he? he is handsome thats for sure. and i think the other two might be EEs but i dont know much about them at all, just look that way to me. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
  3. MomofPeeps11

MomofPeeps11 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 12, 2011
    Plymouth, MA
    That's what I was thinking too because the other 2 EE's have not much of a comb yet and have totally different coloring. This one did start out as yellow/brown... now is white/black? I'm supposed to have 3 EE's and 2 Naked Necks...

4. fshinggrl

fshinggrl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2009
    the edge of insanity
    Looks like a EE cockerel in front and the other look like EE pullets (minus the naked necks).

5. The Turken Lady

The Turken Lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Looks like you have 3 EE's,2 pullets and a cockerel.
    As for the NN's..They're just plain adorable! [​IMG] Sorry,just had to say that. [​IMG]

6. newchick13

newchick13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2011
    Somers NY
    That's how my EE roo looked...just a tad darker head feathers...I am still hoping he's a she, but the tail feathers are getting this glorious green sheen to them..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Cowgirl71

Cowgirl71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2010
    Missouri Ozarks
    Quote:Easter Egger rooster.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by