Als quackery ducks ?

Cassandra Lana

Songster
Feb 8, 2021
Hello ! I have 3 anacona ducks from al’s quackery and was wondering if my tri-colored drake is a show bird . I don’t know how this works and probably won’t show for a while but i would just like to know 😁. @KaleIAm @learycow
7D1B38BE-8BCA-4428-B0CE-8CF47D5237E0.jpeg
< Kefi Drake 🤪

Thanks for the tag. Kefi is definitely a handsome guy! I don’t know how show birds work either, as my ducks exist to be waited upon. ;) I can’t even think of how to find out that information. Hopefully someone else will know!

Tricolors are a disqualification in the breed if showing. They do not display the desired broken asymmetrical spotted pattern you want to see in the breed
Oh, that’s sad . I think it’s very pretty colors, especially with the opposite-spot flecks he has. Every now and then his flecks turn to lacing and I was kind of hoping to show him in that state.

thanks for the reply anyway 😁 ! At least I didn’t try to bring him to a show that would have been embarrassing 🤣

Oh, that’s sad . I think it’s very pretty colors, especially with the opposite-spot flecks he has. Every now and then his flecks turn to lacing and I was kind of hoping to show him in that state.

thanks for the reply anyway 😁 ! At least I didn’t try to bring him to a show that would have been embarrassing 🤣
They aren't a recognized breed yet but there's a group of us working with the APA to get them put in the book. It's been in the works for over 5 years now, it's just a long process!

Back
Top Bottom