Alternatives to Freedom Rangers

Quote:
Would anybody have a picture they could post of a Silver Cross Grey Broiler.I'd like to see one.Being grey would the skin be a little darker than the yellow I'm used to. Will

Quote:
nancy, too funny, but true.

it's like those darn eggplants. why do americans make them so big? i'm used to my native japanese eggplants which are a quarter the size and much tastier (even though they're just sponges).

in bad news, i talked to the hoffman hatchery and they said they had a bad result one time mailing chicks to texas, so they don't mail to texas. darnit!

You know, April, this may seem like a stretch to some, but I put that with the FR statement, and between the lines I see what happened......

Nancy

OK! Found someone with the Red Bro broilers ready to sell right now, thanks to a friend:

Yankee Chicks, Inc/Hall Brothers Hatchery
P.O. Box 1026
Norwich, CT 06360
860-886-2421 or 860-608-1389
860-889-6351 FAX

They carry the Red Bro red broiler which will be the same as the Red Ranger Freedom Ranger. Go forth and make meat birds!

lol.png

I'm sure they'll be searched and asked to show their papers.
lol.png

Hey, they're shipping to Washington, I can't imagine they wouldn't Texas.

Hoffman hatchery freaked out and said they would not ship to Oregon, and in a rather non-customer friendly manner from the tale I received from a friend.

Back
Top Bottom