Am I a bad critter mama? (Sorry, kinda long)

I do not know you but you sound just fine to me. I have four dogs in the house and one cat in the house and two cats in the barn. The cats do not require as much as the dogs. I Love them all. I do give attention to my barn cats when I am taking care of the horses and ducks and chickens. They are Fat and Happy! I hate when people tell me things that make me doubt myself. DO NOT DO THIS. Happy New Year!

Love my animals!! But you nailed it. Cats let you know when they want attention, and don't give much of a hoot what you're doing otherwise. You need to think like a cat and don't give a hoot about what your DSD is spouting!
wink.png

Quote:
Maybe we need to trade places for a month. We'll call it the Great Step-mom Swap of 2010. If it's alright with you let's wait to make the switch until after y'all's winter is over, 'k?

I'm relieved to see that the consensus is that cats don't give a flying monkey's behind whether we like their attitudes or not. Just needed a little reassurance.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Maybe we need to trade places for a month. We'll call it the Great Step-mom Swap of 2010. If it's alright with you let's wait to make the switch until after y'all's winter is over, 'k?

I'm relieved to see that the consensus is that cats don't give a flying monkey's behind whether we like their attitudes or not. Just needed a little reassurance.
hugs.gif

Okay i'll be there next spring!
wee.gif

*have your DH line up some men in uniform for me, please... *
lol.png

Quote:
Meow all you want. I feed at 10 AM and 6 PM only.
tongue.gif

6pm
th.gif

Oh Well I'll be waking you up about midnight and 5am.

Imp- don't forget between meal snacks
droolin.gif

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
No, you are not a bad critter mom!!! Cats are just different than dogs. Like you said, its on their terms. Unlike our dogs, who are always in your face for something or other, right? I love how you mention the food thing! How true, my bunch of cats do that exact same thing!! I say snide remarks to them as well! Bunch of stuffers, they are!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom