Am I a Cockerel???!!!

Went out to check on the gang and first grey one was scrapping with a known cockerel sibling lol 🤦‍♀️ timing could not have been better, my denial is cured till the next hatch. And I see what you folks are talking about with the blotching! It is pretty clear now, amazing! Would not have thought to look with such a creamy bird but it is there!! I have learned so much it is time for my nap!!

I'll be ... well, I learned something today! ;)

The black one in the last 3 photos. Sorry, I guess things are only clear in my head. :rolleyes: Even though I understand english very well i have a heck of a time communicating with it.
Photos are never very good of black one because of coloring, lighting and I can't get contrast. plus HE is a bit more shy than the others.
Ok. The blotching... the first 2 look so creamy to me. I will go back and look again. Mahalo!!!
No worries! I do believe the third is a cockerel then. So my opinion is
First: cockerel
second: pullet
third: cockerel
Which would be the same as @OneHappyRooster 😊

I see a single pullet, the single-combed gray.
Thank you! I am so happy to have gotten 1 out of the 3 really. I thought I was just doomed with a 3 for 3 actually. My low expectations it seems come from my last 3-4 hatches where my boy ratio was very high. I look at that little pullet with different eyes now ;) and will need to give her a name! Thinking MLB, My Little Bonus. But she will let me know who she is soon enough. Mahalo again!

Back
Top Bottom