Am I a jerk?

Animules! Once built a super nice big dog house big enough for three dogs, rolled roofing tar paper roof, elevated platform plywood floor, the whole nine yards. Dogs never used it. Know what their preferred shelter was? Table saw with a tarp over it. Rain, hail, wind, blizzards. Damnimals anyway. :lau

Animules! Once built a super nice big dog house big enough for three dogs, rolled roofing tar paper roof, elevated platform plywood floor, the whole nine yards. Dogs never used it. Know what their preferred shelter was? Table saw with a tarp over it. Rain, hail, wind, blizzards. Damnimals anyway. :lau
My dogs always liked big dog houses with a flat roof they could sleep on.Go figure! lol

My dogs always liked big dog houses with a flat roof they could sleep on.Go figure! lol
My old dog has the choice of 3 houses in his run..(20x20) he has a beautiful custom built raised floor, slight sloped metal roof with insulation and woid under.. it is 18 inches from the chain link with a tree on one side and bananna trees on the other. He has a barrel raised off the ground with a metal roof and an igloo that he at part of the front off..he has 1 inch rubber mats under the igloo and the front of the barrel..has smaller mats at entrance to mainhouse..he has blankets washed every other day.. he has hay or shavings changed as needed.. he has 2 fans , a pool, etc..he sleeps inthe 18 inch area on the side of the big house unlesscold,then the igloo which has a heat lamp that canbe turned on. In severe rain he goes in the barrel..

My old dog has the choice of 3 houses in his run..(20x20) he has a beautiful custom built raised floor, slight sloped metal roof with insulation and woid under.. it is 18 inches from the chain link with a tree on one side and bananna trees on the other. He has a barrel raised off the ground with a metal roof and an igloo that he at part of the front off..he has 1 inch rubber mats under the igloo and the front of the barrel..has smaller mats at entrance to mainhouse..he has blankets washed every other day.. he has hay or shavings changed as needed.. he has 2 fans , a pool, etc..he sleeps inthe 18 inch area on the side of the big house unlesscold,then the igloo which has a heat lamp that canbe turned on. In severe rain he goes in the barrel..
Wish I still had my old dog! Never hurts to spoil them a bit does it?

Back
Top Bottom