Am I a jerk?

Coopcheney

Songster
May 21, 2023
New Jersey
Storm is coming and the ladies could literally care less so I had to physically get them each and put them in the coop before the storm came. They usually don’t go in till about 830 and it was 745ish…I feel terrible because they were not ready to go in but I wanted to make sure they are safe in the coop. It’s not just a rain shower but we are under severe thunderstorm warning and I wanted to be safe.

Thank you for saying that…I just felt so sad and they were letting me know they didn’t appreciate it haha but if they only knew it’s for the safety of it all. I will make sure to give them treats tomorrow ❤️ it’s pouring and very windy here and it’s funny because they don’t seem to even care or get scared of thunderstorms…I think I do more then they do.

Storm is coming and the ladies could literally care less so I had to physically get them each and put them in the coop before the storm came. They usually don’t go in till about 830 and it was 745ish…I feel terrible because they were not ready to go in but I wanted to make sure they are safe in the coop. It’s not just a rain shower but we are under severe thunderstorm warning and I wanted to be safe.
What! No way. You sound very responsible and if they could thank you, they absolutely would. Animals rely on us for a better judgement on things they are unaware of. This doesn‘t mean they aren’t smart in any way, but i hope you get what i mean.

I do the same with mine. Keep doing what you are doing, you sound like a awesome chicken keeper.

What! No way. You sound very responsible and if they could thank you, they absolutely would. Animals rely on us for a better judgement on things they are unaware of. This doesn‘t mean they aren’t smart in any way, but i hope you get what i mean.

I do the same with mine. Keep doing what you are doing, you sound like an awesome chicken keeper.
Thank you!! I completely agree with you on how they rely on us for better judgment. This is my first time keeping these four lovely ladies and I just want them to be happy and safe.

Back
Top Bottom