Am I an animal hoarder?

I have two dogs and a cat living inside my home. In my backyard I have parakeets and cockatiels living in an aviary setting. I also have a bunny in a hutch with a run.

Does this mean people will think that I am a hoarder and I'm losing my grip of reality? Or does just mean I love animals?

Can anybody relate?
People won’t think you are a hoarder. Thats a very tame amount of animals. I think it depends on the type, too. Having 80 chickens, pretty normal, not strange at all. Having 80 hamsters, well, thats a little odd. Considering they are solitary animals you would need 80 individual cages. In that case, yes, people probably would.

I have two dogs and a cat living inside my home. In my backyard I have parakeets and cockatiels living in an aviary setting. I also have a bunny in a hutch with a run.

Does this mean people will think that I am a hoarder and I'm losing my grip of reality? Or does just mean I love animals?

Can anybody relate?
I have a dog, a cat, two rabbits, four chickens, four geese, two turkeys, three ducks, a parakeet, and seven turtles. All are well taken care of and happy :).

You are not considered a hoarder.
I have 2 dogs and at the moment 10 chickens. 2 which are being rehomed.
Think about people who have 50+cows on a farm or pigs they arent considered hoarders as the animals are given food, water and a place to live.

Back
Top Bottom