Am I correctly de-worming my chickens?

Not everybody is able to give it to them orally, if that is the case, here is the water dosage.
Another reason that you worm birds orally is that you know they got properly wormed, no guesswork about it.
Adding wormers to water for birds to drink isnt very effective. You dont know if they'll drink it, or drink enough of it to be effective, sick wormy birds dont drink at all and birds drink less in cooler temps.

Another reason that you worm birds orally is that you know they got properly wormed, no guesswork about it.
Adding wormers to water for birds to drink isnt very effective. You dont know if they'll drink it, or drink enough of it to be effective, sick wormy birds dont drink at all and birds drink less in cooler temps.
Not an option presently lol

Attachments

• 75DEA31E-DE20-4DEF-BBF7-3BCFD723772C.jpeg
    75DEA31E-DE20-4DEF-BBF7-3BCFD723772C.jpeg
    452.2 KB · Views: 14
I'm sorry about your hand. Is there someone else that could worm them for you? I can provide you and the other person with in depth instructions how to worm birds orally.
Here's a link: Please see post #2 & post #4.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/worming-questions.1515680/#post-25504826
That is very kind of you. Thank you, I have done it orally before but no I do not have anybody to help me with them presently. I went ahead and dosed the water, I was held water for 12 hours before and everybody is drinking great

That is very kind of you. Thank you, I have done it orally before but no I do not have anybody to help me with them presently. I went ahead and dosed the water, I was held water for 12 hours before and everybody is drinking great
Withheld

Back
Top Bottom