Am I crazy?!?!

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by gumpsgirl, Apr 30, 2008.

1. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    I love going outside and watching my chicks in their run. They are 6 wks. old now and I think it is the funniest thing to watch them run!!! [​IMG] I LOVE to hear the sound their feet make when they run across the ground! Am I crazy?!?!

2. jjthink

jjthink Overrun With Chickens

Jan 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    Only in a good way [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    JJ

3. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    If your crazy, then I guess everyone else on here is to. [​IMG]

4. mmajw

mmajw Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Maine
    I love to go watch mine. [​IMG]

5. Moonwalker

Moonwalker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2008
    Washburn, MO
    I have a chair out by my coop and I sit out there whenever I can, just watching them

6. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Sure, you're crazy! Wanna share a padded cell? [​IMG]

7. sadieH5836

sadieH5836 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 27, 2007
    Egg Harbor
    I keep a chair out by my run so I can sit and talk to my girls. They are great to watch!
    So I guess I'm a little crazy too!

8. Beekissed

Beekissed True BYC Addict

[​IMG] I keep a chair out there also!!! I bet it would be interesting to know just how many folks keep a chair or hay bale out in the house,run, or just in the yard by the coop for watching that peaceful rhythm of scratch and peck. Nothing prettier than those fat red, black, white, brown chickens with their tails up in my new green grass. Very pastoral and brings back memories of grandma's house! [​IMG]

9. EllyMae

EllyMae Chillin' With My Peeps

That is tooo funny! Me and the kids each have a chair out at the run, lol. In fact I asked my 13yo daughter the other evening"So, how many other kids your age do you think are sitting outside watching chickens with their mom?" She said, "Probably not many...but this is more funny than TV!" What was great was when Molly the basset got too close and got her nose pecked!

10. JordanFamily

JordanFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Harrisonville, MO
    Ohh The pitter patter of little feet, No not feet ahhh. What are chick feet called? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by