Am I Doing Good With These 2 Buff Orpington 3day Old Pulles?

The only concern I'd have is that the fish tank is probably not nearly large enough to house them until they are 3 weeks old. Even at 2 days old there's not much room in there for them to move around. You'll have to be very careful not to overheat them in such a small, glass enclosed space.

Chick grit is just smaller size grit then what you get for grown hens. If they are eating anything besides chick starter they'll be needing grit also.

OK then i will go to the feed store tomorrow and get them some of that and i'm upgrading thier tank soon within a week we are building a chick run for the 2 and we are putting our other buffy that is about 11 months old in with them she is very nice to the chicks and went very broody when she saw them she sat on them and kept them worm and growled at me when i tried to get them so in about a week the mini coop will be ready and they can have lots of space

Ok so within the past long time i gave them a large dog kennel to sleep in with lots of hay and they go play outside all day they are doing very good

Thank you very much yes i love them so the chicks are very tame and sweeti feed them chick feed mixed with a little cracked corn and put them in a chick pen to play so no animals will get them and at night they go into a large dog kennel to sleep until the morning when it all starts over

i was going to put them with the hens but when i did one hen riped a huge flap of skin off Spice's Head it is completley healed but i am gonna wait a while before i try that again

Back
Top Bottom