Am I the only one..............

Don't be jelly
tongue.png
- though I have a lot of daily chores to tend to, I'm sure I'll get bored. We live waaaay out in the sticks, so I will have zero human contact except for trips to the store for groceries, and whatnot. Our family lives about an hour and a half away, too, so we don't get many visitors. Guess I'll just have to get more dogs, cats, ducks, goats, chickens, and maybe a cow or two.... aww shucks
yesss.gif

I have chicks hatching today, I need to get my garden planted, I need to build a new coop for the Japanese Bantams........ Wonder what the school district would say if I put that on my leave request...
hide.gif

I'm in the same boat. I so want to "retire" from my day job. And what makes it suck even more is that I work from home. It is pure torture to sit here all day when there are chickies to play with and a garden to plant.

I just want to stab myself in the eye with a spoon!!!
he.gif

Hubby told me when my car is paid off I can "retire". I have two years left!
yippiechickie.gif

I'm in the same boat. I so want to "retire" from my day job. And what makes it suck even more is that I work from home. It is pure torture to sit here all day when there are chickies to play with and a garden to plant.

he.gif

yippiechickie.gif

Lol, I can totally relate! I work at home too and some days it's SO hard to make myself sit at the computer, STAY at the computer and actually crank out work. And then the other problem is that when I'm on the computer I so often end up here, on BYC instead of working! Like now! I love working at home and wouldn't trade it for anything else but it does take some serious self control sometimes.

Hope your two years goes by fast!
smile.png

he.gif

yippiechickie.gif
So is your entire salary going to your car payment? That's sure what I'd be doing--if I had that concrete a goal, I'd be eating beans and rice to get it paid off and be home.

So is your entire salary going to your car payment? That's sure what I'd be doing--if I had that concrete a goal, I'd be eating beans and rice to get it paid off and be home.

no, right now I'm building barns, making car payments, buying chickens, more chickens, and oh, did I mention chickens???
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom