Amazed! So many bird lovers love Jesus too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
woot.gif

Great for you! Don't forget there are also lots of other people with different religious beliefs who love their birds too.
hugs.gif

I live in Thailand and keep Japanese Bantams and some rescued Thai fighting cocks. Over here most of the villagers keep chickens and sometimes ducks. Its lovely to see the ducks swimming about in the rice paddies - they are used as biological pest control eating the snails and insects. Sadly this old practice is getting taken over my pesticides.

My local Buddhist Temple is a short walk from my house and they have pigeons and small beautiful bantams roaming about = as well as cats dogs and turtles. Its amazing how all the animals get on together.
yippiechickie.gif

Its lovely waking up each morning to cockerels crowing and Buddhist monks chanting.

All good people from whatever religion, or belief keep working work together in love for peace and harmony in this troubled world.
love.gif

The mods will tolerate religous conversations usually as long as they remain civil. They rarely do so just be patient and understanding of others and hopefully other Christians may chime in.

The issue isn't free speech, the problem is respect. We have a very large and diverse community here. The only way to maintain any semblance of harmony in a group this large is to insist that all members respect each other; including each person's right to their own opinions and belief systems. You are passionate about your faith - good for you! A lot of people on this forum share your beliefs, but not all do. If nothing else, one should respect the Original Poster's intent when they introduced the thread. There is a fine line between a reasonable debate and an argument, whether the subject is as life-affecting as religion, or as mundane as potting soil. Those of us who have been members here for a while have seen many threads get edited and/or locked when the discussion became heated; most of them had nothing to do with religion. There is a long standing "rule" of polite society that says you don't discuss religion or politics, because so many people do feel passionately about these subjects and have a hard time being civil when discussing them.

I get the impression that your feelings have been hurt and your ego bruised by having your posts edited/deleted. It happens to all of us - you need to get over it. I hope that, once you've had a chance to cool off a bit, that you will come back to the forum.

God Bless You!
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom