Ameracauna, Auracauna, and EE Question....true or false?

thanks again but i know that page i ment to say the colors that people have available for Ameracaunas but are still waiting to put them in the standard category(they are waiting to be accepted)
Like the lavander which i havent been able to see, or the colors you stated...thanks!

Quote:
Here you go, lavender bantam Ameraucana
smile.png

2798_img_1521.jpg

thanks much on that! it kind of looks just like the blue variation, is there a great difference? or am i seeing the variations incorrectly?
thanks! and i would appreciate pics of the variations too!

Chicken7777

This is a semi decent Splash Cockerel

BlueandSplash005.jpg

If you were willing to pick them up I could put you together a nice trio of Wheatens. The Cockerel is from eggs I got from Jean and the pullets are from my lines and quite nice Wheatens and Blue Wheatens.

That is! it is very very beautiful!!
smile.png

How do the hens look like? i am only interested in the hens right now due to how i would love to get those nice true blue eggs! and because i really cant have any roosters at the moment but hopefull later in the future!

can you give me more information on that rooster, who is actually breeding those to add to the standards? if there is a story behind it please let me know...thanks again!

I've read everyone's responses and it definitely gave me insight. It's a shame, I had a Blue EE Cockerel but I had to get rid of him. He was hurting my Bantam hens (he was rather large). I do have a Bantam Ameraucana Cockerel that I may part with only because he never stops crowing! lol But here's my deal, at least one of my two Ameraucana hens has blue-green ear lobes rather than red (but lays the blue green eggs). My other hen is still skiddish and isn't laying so I don't know about her.

(I want to post pictures but I can't get them to show)

Last edited:
Quote:
I agree that is one handsome cockeral!!!!!!!!!!!

To be admitted for colors, I think you had to have a good number of birds to a show and then the APA or ABC would have that color admitted. Same for Lavenders which I think they are goreous!

Back
Top Bottom