Ameraucana Breeders in AZ

RrAaZz

Chirping
7 Years
Dec 8, 2012
Marana , AZ
hi there, i wanted to know if anyone has ever gotten any chickens from the ameraucana breeder in Marana, AZ? If you have did you like the place and the chickens? thanks!

Are you referring to Pats Ears, Wings and Things? She is past Marana about 10 miles, and is a very nice person. However, I was supposed to get 4 hens, and ended up with roosters and one chick died a week after being home. Also, I was supposed to get an Andalusian and she gave me an Americauna, and I only found out it was an Americauna after emailing a breeder in CA, who also told me 'she' was a rooster too! I'm new to chickens, and this has been quite an adventure! She has probably 300 birds between ducks, peacocks, emus, pheasants and chickens. Don't know if they're show quality, I'm still trying to find someone who can tell me if mine are. Cheryl

I also went and picked up chicks two years ago at her place. I was suppose to get two Cuckoo Marans and two Black Copper Marans. I ended up with all Cuckoo Marans. I was a little leery of getting them when I saw the dead chicks in the incubator with the live ones. They seemed healthy and spunky so I went ahead and brought them home. They have been good layers and the roo is beautiful. Yes she does have a lot of birds to pick from. She is a very nice lady. She was short handed when I was there, so maybe that was the problem trying to keep up with all the work load. Hope this helps you out.

Back
Top Bottom