Ameraucana or Easter Egger?

Similar situation with mine that is about 2 weeks! They had her(?) in a bin with RIR and ISA-Browns—neither of which looked similar! Glad to see she isn’t alone!

Attachments

• CB0D84D2-78FD-4D29-BAA2-CD1B63F49BD1.jpeg
    CB0D84D2-78FD-4D29-BAA2-CD1B63F49BD1.jpeg
    435.3 KB · Views: 3
Similar situation with mine that is about 2 weeks! They had her(?) in a bin with RIR and ISA-Browns—neither of which looked similar! Glad to see she isn’t alone!
Also it’s probably an cream legbar cross jugeing by the colors but then it would also be a male. May I see the feet color closer?

I think he has started mating with my hens. Put some eggs under a hroody hen. We shall see how this goes. Will share baby pictures as well as all the hens. If there is no development after a week I will come back and update you. I cant wait to see what these chicks will look like once they hatch (I saw him mount one hen, dont know if that means he can make babies yet but we shall see!)

Here are some of the girls and him while we wait for life. The small EE is too young and not laying, there aslo is a blue star, But like the EE is too young to lay. Breed:
lavender + buff orpington,
Golden+ silver laced wyndottee (I think thats how you spell it?)
White Leghorn.
Golden + black sexlink.
Black something. (Last picture. Was called a rode island red but idk, she had a sister who passed with feathered feet)
And The easter egger rooster.
image.jpg image.jpg 979D844D-F923-4E2E-9D57-F4F8DC554694.jpeg

So it’s too hard to tell as they are dark eggs. I think I see vains in a dark brown one, I cant tell. So far its day 5 on one egg, day 4 on three, day 2 on one. (Added in a white one) day 3 on three eggs, under another hen. So far the three under the second hen are not really showing verry much signs of growth, but they all are brown. Its too early for the white egg. (All though there is shadowing) and the five under the first hen are all different, allthough I cant tell whats going on in some of them as the shell has hardened really well. Also I only see a air sack on two of the five. So IDK about that… that’s probably not good.

Back
Top Bottom