Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds

Off topic but I know some of you have Black Copper Marans. I just started a new thread called International Black Copper Marans. Stop by you will be able to read the whole thread!
wee.gif
lau.gif

Opinions on this Roo pls?

Isn't in a natural pose so it is hard, but it does look like he carries his wings a bit too high. Are you planning on showing him or using for breeding show birds? Keep in mind you don't necessarily need a perfect bird in every way to produce good show birds.

My Blue Am was taken by a predator a few days ago so I am looking for another and this is one that is for sale in my area. I do not show, however I do let my broodies hatch. I do not sell chicks either, but I would like a nice roo. So that is why I am asking.

My Blue Am was taken by a predator a few days ago so I am looking for another and this is one that is for sale in my area. I do not show, however I do let my broodies hatch. I do not sell chicks either, but I would like a nice roo. So that is why I am asking.

He looks like a true Am at least... I would go more by his temperament though, since you don't show or sell chicks... jmo... :)

Back
Top Bottom