Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds

Blue Wheaten Ameraucana cockerel
Perfect timing. Does anyone have a mature or juvenile Blue Wheaten Cockerel that they would like to sell? Before you ask, yes I went to ABC & Alliance forums and there were no adds for any. I did not go breeder by breeder. I have 6 sweet little hens and I would love to be able to hatch some come spring. I live in E. TN, and do not mind driving a couple hundred miles if there might be one available.
I see you got no responses (that i could see) ..... so i would check out Ameraucanna Facebook groups . Good luck

I see you got no responses (that i could see) ..... so i would check out Ameraucanna Facebook groups .

Good luck

Thanks. Doesn't look like the forum is as active as it used to be. I had not been on since late summer/early fall. I searched the FaceBook sites and it appears they are all closed. Do you have a recommendation on which one?

Thanks

I see you got no responses (that i could see) ..... so i would check out Ameraucanna Facebook groups .

Good luck

Thanks.  Doesn't look like the forum is as active as it used to be.  I had not been on since late summer/early fall.  I searched the FaceBook sites and it appears they are all closed.  Do you have a recommendation on which one?  

Thanks

Did you try the "Real Ameraucana Marketplace"?

Thanks to those of you that helped me find the Ameraucana sites on FaceBook. I found a 14 week BW male that will be shipped to me the week of 1/23 from J&N Ameraucanas. Check out their beautiful Wheatens on their FaceBook page. His foundation stock came from Paul Smith.

@dstokely...congrats! I bought my 7 Wheaten Ameracaunas from Jim Morris at J n N also! Very happy with them! Here's one of them at 6, 10, 14

weeks old.

Thanks to those of you that helped me find the Ameraucana sites on FaceBook.  I found a 14 week BW male that will be shipped to me the week of 1/23 from J&N Ameraucanas.  Check out their beautiful Wheatens on their FaceBook page.  His foundation stock came from Paul Smith.  

:thumbsup

Glad you found one!!

@dstokely...congrats! I bought my 7 Wheaten Ameracaunas from Jim Morris at J n N also! Very happy with them! Here's one of them at 6, 10, 14

weeks old.

Very pretty!!

I have heard nothing but good things about Jim Morris' birds... glad to see that is still positive... :)

Thanks to those of you that helped me find the Ameraucana sites on FaceBook.  I found a 14 week BW male that will be shipped to me the week of 1/23 from J&N Ameraucanas.  Check out their beautiful Wheatens on their FaceBook page.  His foundation stock came from Paul Smith.  

So glad you found what you were looking for ..... bless you

Back
Top Bottom