Ameraucana?

They probably gave you EEs then. Normally if the color isn’t listed it’s an EE.
I ordered EEs and Ameraucanas, as well as BCMs. I didn't specify a color. I told them i would prefer the lavender Ameraucanas, but they were out of stock, so i told her it didn't matter to me what color as long as they were Ameraucanas. I was charged for Ameraucanas! They were much more than the EEs.

It sounds like you have EE and what you thought were Ameraucana. Did you order at the same time? If you ordered from Cackle you order by color. What color did you order? Wondering if a different bird is your Ameraucana. Most Ameraucana are solid color, such as black. I do see Cackle lists Splash as a Ameraucana color.

It sounds like you have EE and what you thought were Ameraucana. Did you order at the same time? If you ordered from Cackle you order by color. What color did you order? Wondering if a different bird is your Ameraucana. Most Ameraucana are solid color, such as black. I do see Cackle lists Splash as a Ameraucana color.
Just saw you didn't choose. I would expect your solid colors to be more likely to be Ameraucana.

I drove to the hatchery and told them what i wanted. Told them 3 Ameraucanas and i didnt care which color. I didnt "order" them, so to speak, from a list option. Maybe some of the others are the Ameraucanas? Thats possible. I just assumed these 3 were since they were the same colors and markings as the "Ameraucana" i bought at Orschlens (TSC) at the same time. I will have to get pictures off all of them to let yall compare. That will take patience as i won't catch them until they roost. I have 14 hens. 3 are for sure BCMs, and i have 1 Plymouth Barred Rock. So theres 10 to differentiate from, lol.

Back
Top Bottom