Ameraucanas

Quote:
Gosh, you are right and I meant to take them down that night. Thanks for the thought.

In terms of his breeding, I am not willing to criticize him, as I think he is going for that kooky look, hence the name of the breed "mad hatter". To each his own. One woman's prince is another one's cast off, so.......

Last edited by a moderator:
PM me the site too- I wanna look-
but seriously-- I took all my chicken magazines with me to "work" yesterday.I worked the polls for a runoff in the county elections-- and we had 80 voters in the 12 hours- so Ihread them cover to cover again. I don't recall which one it was -- but one of them had an article on the EE. aracauna, ameracana differnces - I am thinking it was Practical Poultry -which is a non-USA publication but I got it at TSC locally- and it was spelling it amerIcana. Just FYI-I will go through and see- which issue and which magazine for sure- but I recall it becasuei have followed these threads with interest.I want beautiful blue blue eggs. But I don't really want to breed teh chickens for them. I want some for my layer pen so EE's are probably my speed. ANd the color won't be as wonderful. ANd I think the work others DO put into their breed is wonderful and does deserve recognition.

Back
Top Bottom