American Game questions

Quote:
Do you have a pic of the Ginger roo ? And is this a Ginger Red or Silver Ginger. ? I would like to eventually have Brown Reds, Pumkin Hulseys, Greys, and Silver Gingers but I dont know where to get Silver Gingers. Anyone know where I can get some affordable eggs ?

Well you have alot to choose from in the Greys some harder than others to get your hands on.

Greys --
Bumblefoot Grey
English Grays
Flarry Eye
Frost Grey
Goode Grey
Harold Brown Grey Hatch
Law Grey
Marsh Speeders
Perfection Grey
Regular Grey
Toppy Grey

Chris

Yep I know there are several of them, I'm just not very familiar with all of them. I've been talking to Chief about maybe some of his Shorty Bullock Greys if we can work out a price later on them. But I'm really just want a strain that has hens that look like the Silver Wheaten color and I noticed the Bullocks do, do all strains of grey hens have that color ? Its hard to find gamefowl hen pics of the net.

Clint when you ask around about the colors, the Silver Wheatens are known as Buttermilk and the Silver Dwings are called Steel Grey.. and either will produce both colors..This female had a couple of sisters that were Buttermilk..And if you were to ever see The Joe Redmond Greys I believe you would want them instead
Picture201.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
It was the top one Chris, thats about the only pic I was able to find and I love that color in the hens. But they will produce both colors ? Kinda like the Pumkin Hulseys can prodoce the wheaten and whiteish colored ones ? If so that will work to and it really doesnt matter, I just want something kinda cheap just mainly for broodies I think but I would have each variety separted into trio or quartets.

Quote:
Do you have a pic of the Ginger roo ? And is this a Ginger Red or Silver Ginger. ? I would like to eventually have Brown Reds, Pumkin Hulseys, Greys, and Silver Gingers but I dont know where to get Silver Gingers. Anyone know where I can get some affordable eggs ?

The first cock bird is a Pumpkin Hulseys...he is one of 3 of my brood cocks in the Pumpkin Hulsey. The White is a Kelso.

Quote:
Thanks William, Is this a Joe Radmond that you posted ? She looks great too.

And Ariel301, sorry for hijacking the thread but maybe you are getting something out of my questions too.
wink.png

Quote:
Yep, Silver Gingers, I just found this vid of them
and you're right I do like them better than most. So were can I get some eggs from these or is this another one of your pranks by posting something you know I'm gonna want but probably wont find ?

Back
Top Bottom