American Gamefowl

Cut out the breasts and marinate in lawrys of your choice for a day or so. Then wrap in bacon and bake for 45 min at 350 in a Pyrex pan. You can grill them til the bacon is done too.
That's all we cut out of them was the breast. They were pretty small like the call duck. I got it out of the freezer too. . I'll keep it separate so we can tell the difference.
That’s pretty piss poor to kill something you have no plans to do anything with. Hunters then wonder why people are against it all. There’s really no doubt in my mind.
He's a douche bag. J brought home a bag of feathers from a mallard hen the other day He said the guy had just forgotten it in the bed of his truck. 😤
It had been there since the morning before so he didn't wanna take the meat.
He called him a f-tard and told him the least he could do was give it to someone who would eat it. .
So I guess that's how we ended up with them yesterday. Lol.

I was thinking about using this
20200119_090841.jpg

That's all we cut out of them was the breast. They were pretty small like the call duck. I got it out of the freezer too. . I'll keep it separate so we can tell the difference.

He's a douche bag. J brought home a bag of feathers from a mallard hen the other day He said the guy had just forgotten it in the bed of his truck. 😤
It had been there since the morning before so he didn't wanna take the meat.
He called him a f-tard and told him the least he could do was give it to someone who would eat it. .
So I guess that's how we ended up with them yesterday. Lol.
Why the hell would he go out and kill ducks if he isn’t using them? What’s the point? There’s wanton waste laws in Missouri like every other state. I can only imagine this guys ethics and how he goes about killing these ducks too. He’s probably not using nontoxic shot either.

I just have and always will feel if it's an animal to eat you are after (not varmints or a threat) you best have intentions on eating it be it you or someone in need.

They make plenty of targets ones that move, ones that fly, and ones that stay stationary if you just want to shoot for the heck of it. And ive never even been duck hunting or ate it still yet folks can an should do better.

I just have and always will feel if it's an animal to eat you are after (not varmints or a threat) you best have intentions on eating it be it you or someone in need.

They make plenty of targets ones that move, ones that fly, and ones that stay stationary if you just want to shoot for the heck of it. And ive never even been duck hunting or ate it still yet folks can an should do better.
CAEA5630-A262-4C06-A23B-6F5DACC7DE1F.jpeg

98A66376-AD9D-48D2-B182-5FFD502D70A6.gif

Why the hell would he go out and kill ducks if he isn’t using them? What’s the point? There’s wanton waste laws in Missouri like every other state. I can only imagine this guys ethics and how he goes about killing these ducks too. He’s probably not using nontoxic shot either.
He's a spoiled brat in his 20s that still lives with his grandparents the way I understand it.
He was just bragging about the new goose decoys he bought for 300 bucks.
I bet he won't eat goose either.

Back
Top Bottom