American Gamefowl

I’ve noticed a few people that are all about trapping now that clearly weren’t before. It was all about keeping them out. Pete and Repeat. 🙄
Sat on a fence..Pete fell off. Who didn't?
I have a stinky game cam, but am thinking of messaging these people to see what they use.
Yes, I know...they have probably spent some time and $$$ setting this up. Yes. I watch this channel too. I think it's interesting, besides...not toooo far from me as the crow flies.
Not trapping no bears though LOL

That is a lot of wildlife!

9264B296-530F-4F20-B3AD-A388640901AF.jpeg

View attachment 2276508
Got caught slipping last night. He was in a nest with 7 eggs in him. I opened him up and the eggs will be in the incubator tonight.
I showed my husband (he is terrified of snakes) he said "no f'in way i would have been screaming" and he would have been screaming for me to come kill it like a crazy man running into the house he is such a sissy when it comes to snakes and spider's its great seeing your 6' 200lbs husband screaming and dancing in the bathroom with a wolf spider crawling in the tub talk about trying not to pee your pants your laughing so hard 😂 he does it every year when the weather changes from summer to fall it is so funny

Cool!
How do they like your pen that you built?
Any trying to fight through the dividers?
No I added another piece of plywood so there’s only maybe 8” gap they can’t see each other put old liscence plates on the gate corners so they can’t reach around I know there happy to be on grass. Won’t be long I’ll be seperating the stags there starting to get into it with each other

That is a lot of wildlife!
LOL I'm sure you have just as many critters moseying around.
Finally bought some property lol the old trailer is junked so it will be torn down but I will have a nice place to keep my birds now. Glad there on good green grass.
No I added another piece of plywood so there’s only maybe 8” gap they can’t see each other put old liscence plates on the gate corners so they can’t reach around I know there happy to be on grass. Won’t be long I’ll be seperating the stags there starting to get into it with each other
Congrats! Are you doing some more pen building?
Doesn't seem to matter with mine lately if they can't see each other, they can still hear:rolleyes:
Why would you not feed some to your flock get corn in a big can fix enough for you and give the rest to your flock
LOL Well, I could give some canned corn to my birds, they would probably like that. If I did buy such a large can of something, likely I would just freeze the extra.
Welcome To Thread - do you keep Gamefowl?:)

LOL I'm sure you have just as many critters moseying around.

Congrats! Are you doing some more pen building?
Doesn't seem to matter with mine lately if they can't see each other, they can still hear:rolleyes:

LOL Well, I could give some canned corn to my birds, they would probably like that. If I did buy such a large can of something, likely I would just freeze the extra.
Welcome To Thread - do you keep Gamefowl?:)
Yeah I’m defiantly gonna build some more pens. Have to run my electric fence now May even make a place for tie cords and barrels I’ve got plenty of room now that’s for sure .

Back
Top Bottom