American Gamefowl

Wyorp Rock

Addict
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Sep 20, 2015
Southern N.C. Mountains
She’s a little too masculine. I’m guessing Brumhilda?
Does she tolerate that half layer bird hanging around?
Too masculine?! You have one just like her!
Brumhilda would have been good, but I named her Tetsy! (The Evil Twin Sister with a "Y"):gig

She let's Cloe hang with them when they are running around. Not quite as much when in the run, but so far (knock wood) it's going o.k.

That black hen can FLY! Hawk (I think) got a baby a couple of days ago😢 Those chicks are all over the place. Anyway...yesterday, it came flying through and she just took off after it flying. She flew around the house. Boy was she mad.

roosterhavoc

Enabler
8 Years
Jan 5, 2012
Brumhilda would have been good, but I named her Tetsy! (The Evil Twin Sister with a "Y"):gig

She let's Cloe hang with them when they are running around. Not quite as much when in the run, but so far (knock wood) it's going o.k.

That black hen can FLY! Hawk (I think) got a baby a couple of days ago😢 Those chicks are all over the place. Anyway...yesterday, it came flying through and she just took off after it flying. She flew around the house. Boy was she mad.
A hawk got one of your chicks? There’s ways to prevent that quite easily.

shawluvsbirds

🦆Lord luv a Duck!
Premium Feather Member
Apr 17, 2017
Missouri

Tetsy 🤣 I love it!

shawluvsbirds

🦆Lord luv a Duck!
Premium Feather Member
Apr 17, 2017
Missouri

So..
Are you gonna make some pens for all the pretty cocks your gonna have to separate when those Chicks grow up and turn into real GF? 🤣

Top Bottom