American Gamefowl

She’s a little too masculine. I’m guessing Brumhilda?
Does she tolerate that half layer bird hanging around?
Too masculine?! You have one just like her!
Brumhilda would have been good, but I named her Tetsy! (The Evil Twin Sister with a "Y"):gig

She let's Cloe hang with them when they are running around. Not quite as much when in the run, but so far (knock wood) it's going o.k.

That black hen can FLY! Hawk (I think) got a baby a couple of days ago😢 Those chicks are all over the place. Anyway...yesterday, it came flying through and she just took off after it flying. She flew around the house. Boy was she mad.

Brumhilda would have been good, but I named her Tetsy! (The Evil Twin Sister with a "Y"):gig

She let's Cloe hang with them when they are running around. Not quite as much when in the run, but so far (knock wood) it's going o.k.

That black hen can FLY! Hawk (I think) got a baby a couple of days ago😢 Those chicks are all over the place. Anyway...yesterday, it came flying through and she just took off after it flying. She flew around the house. Boy was she mad.
A hawk got one of your chicks? There’s ways to prevent that quite easily.

0436C5A4-C873-4177-81E7-00F4FFA099E4.jpeg

Tetsy 🤣 I love it!

So..
Are you gonna make some pens for all the pretty cocks your gonna have to separate when those Chicks grow up and turn into real GF? 🤣

Back
Top Bottom