American Gamefowl

I used to use the tsc scratch and there all flock pellets it did alright but I felt they needed more my local feed store carries a 18% gamecock feed that is milled in ky it seems to be doing the trick. View attachment 2500721
Only reason I switched is it seems to work out better for me instead of mixing a bunch more different things plus the price per bag is only a few more bucks than tsc scratch
"Local" feed store here is pretty much a thing of the past, I would probably have to order a feed like that.
I don't mix anything with the pellets, they just get a little scratch or some type of treat everyday. Spoiled :)

"Local" feed store here is pretty much a thing of the past, I would probably have to order a feed like that.
I don't mix anything with the pellets, they just get a little scratch or some type of treat everyday. Spoiled :)
We have a few of them left here not many though the one I go to has been around since I was a kid my grandpa used to go there all the time for chicken and cow feed and I like supporting the little man as much as I can. There’s no harm in going other places though. I’m usually the one feeding them but my wife gives them other things for treats lol the majority of them will eat out of your hand other than the occasional moody one lol

Screenshot_20210124-180859_Motion photo viewer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom