American Gamefowl

Well. . I am embarrassed to say.
I was bored in the car and decided to take the knife out of the box and look at it.
First mistake.
It did not want to come out of the sheath.
Should've known to leave it be right then but no. .
I thought maybe I could hold the sheath thingy from the side and wiggle it a bit to loosen it's hold..
Well it worked. . too well. When it turned loose I wasn't expecting it and I had my thumb in the path of withdrawal. .
About as smart as shooting yourself in the foot huh. :lau

I have since then discovered. That it is designed to go in one way. .and if it is put in backwards. .
*THE WAY IT WAS IN THERE OUT OF THE BOX* :rant:mad::th
it gets stuck.
Really stuck. :he

I was bored in the car and decided to take the knife out of the box and look at it.
First mistake.
I thought maybe I could hold the sheath thingy from the side and wiggle it a bit to loosen it's hold..
Well it worked. . too well. When it turned loose I wasn't expecting it and I had my thumb in the path of withdrawal. .

I have since then discovered. That it is designed to go in one way. .and if it is put in backwards. .
it gets stuck.
Ouch! :hugs

First mistake.

it gets stuck.
The chinamen that made that thing stuck it in the sheath backwards.
Whatever you do don’t ever buy a pocket knife with a half stop. :lau

IMG_2241.JPG

Back
Top Bottom