American Gamefowl

Fiskars does make good stuff. Except the lopers. I’ve broken two pairs of them. The splitting axes for firewood really are worth every penny. The black and orange is hideous and I hate colors on tools like that. Drives me nuts.
I like the orange so I don't lay it down somewhere and lose it.
Even though I have managed to lose every pair of fiskars pruning shears I've ever had. :barnie
I don't know what happens to them! I think I end up dumping them in the burn pile on accident. :oops:
I know what I'll have to ask for in my stocking this year...

Again. :gig

I’ve only cut myself bad once. I was trimming the top of a Christmas tree so the star would fit. I was using this knife and damn near lopped my thumb off on my other hand. The blade sailed through that tree top right into my thumb. Lol. By the way it’s a good knife. They do come sharp!
64717886-3207-4672-A4BB-3BFE4367F40D.jpeg

I like the size of that axe, I have a small axe of similar design and size... it’s quite handy...

I used it the last couple of springs to set for nuisance beavers that were backing up a spring creek and flooding a friend’s bottom field...

I have a couple hatchets, but the little axe is just so much better for cutting poles, and really it just carries well when slogging through a flooded field.

Well. . I am embarrassed to say.
I was bored in the car and decided to take the knife out of the box and look at it.
First mistake.
It did not want to come out of the sheath.
Should've known to leave it be right then but no. .
I thought maybe I could hold the sheath thingy from the side and wiggle it a bit to loosen it's hold..
Well it worked. . too well. When it turned loose I wasn't expecting it and I had my thumb in the path of withdrawal. .
About as smart as shooting yourself in the foot huh. :lau

I have since then discovered. That it is designed to go in one way. .and if it is put in backwards. .
*THE WAY IT WAS IN THERE OUT OF THE BOX* :rant:mad::th
it gets stuck.
Really stuck. :he

At least it wasn't on video and then posted.

Stuff happens especially when bored that's how I was born. Moral of this is it could always be worse.

At least it wasn't on video and then posted.

Stuff happens especially when bored that's how I was born. Moral of this is it could always be worse.
:lau:lau:lau
Funniest thing I've heard all day :highfive: :gig:gig:gig

And that is saying something. I've read some pretty funny stuff today. :lau:lau:lau

Born out of boredom.
That provided a lifetime of "entertainment" for sure. :gig

I like the size of that axe, I have a small axe of similar design and size... it’s quite handy...

I used it the last couple of springs to set for nuisance beavers that were backing up a spring creek and flooding a friend’s bottom field...

I have a couple hatchets, but the little axe is just so much better for cutting poles, and really it just carries well when slogging through a flooded field.
Yeah the weight of the head and length of the handle seem perfect to me. We shall see after I get it. I’ll definitely put it to good use.

Back
Top Bottom