American Gamefowl

Heck no. When my turn on the great white ice floe comes, I'm going straight up, so I can spy on your ducks long after I'm dead. Can't do that from a DMV line in the centre of the Earth.

Good to see you. It's been a while.
Well if ya get there before I do. . put in a good word for me with the big man upstairs. Make sure he knows I tried to be good. It's just so boring. :lau
I was starting to think you went on another whale hunt.

Chickens just sleep wherever they please around here. :rolleyes:
B070223F-2B3C-436B-A29D-4BC5249D2806.jpeg

9D92025E-8FEF-4BF7-865B-42A183C37427.jpeg

0DF6C465-CBAE-484B-AF17-1F9DA77C1FE5.jpeg

4442025F-F6E5-4ACC-8169-6ECAC967F43B.jpeg

Last edited:
Never thought I'd see the day. How are you liking them? I run a mixed oeg line bred for winter hardiness on the side of my main projects. The males beat my poor giant Leghorn roosters up. :rolleyes:
;) Don’t worry I still have over 150 gamefowl. The chicks are only 3 weeks old but so far I like em. I did find 3 miniature roosters on the side of the road near my house though. They sleep on my deck and aren’t quite as bold as they started out since they’ve all been leveled by some young gamefowl stags. :gigIt’s honestly pretty hilarious to see them on top of a hen thats running away. They’re just along for the ride and not getting much accomplished. They don’t mess with the gamefowl pullets either since they’ll turn around and knock em into the dirt too. :lau

Back
Top Bottom