American Gamefowl

It’s finally supposed to be better weather tomorrow. I’ve got to straighten up the yard, add straw, cut spurs, dust birds etc..

Never ending a lot of maintenance which I'm sure you know. We had 3mins of hard rain today and the rest was pretty nice just windy. Some mighty fine looking roosters.

Mines well.
BA764DAC-73B9-42C1-B7E8-29B355E93F11.gif

Only got one built today the tarp was a little to short but it’ll do for now. Just gotta find something to stick in it now gonna build two more tomorrow. View attachment 2067256
OMG! A BLUE TARP!!
sacrilege!!
[encoded_1585529989504]_.animated_158552.gif

Someone educate this poor man about the tackieness of blue tarps.

OMG! A BLUE TARP!!
sacrilege!!
View attachment 2067323
Someone educate this poor man about the tackieness of blue tarps.

Just had to bring that up didn't ya. I can not stand a blue tarp myself. Anything but blue I forget what Billy uses but harbor freight has many non blue tarps I went with what havoc uses but they have different camo and other colors.

Just had to bring that up didn't ya. I can not stand a blue tarp myself. Anything but blue I forget what Billy uses but harbor freight has many non blue tarps I went with what havoc uses but they have different camo and other colors.
I’m gonna get lawn bedding tarp it comes in 50ft rolls and it’s only like 14$ a roll just used this cause it was in the garage and wasn’t being used for anything I paid like 2$ for it a few years back at the dollar store lol

Last edited:
You really think I could let that slide and not say something? :lau

Back
Top Bottom