American Gamefowl

How far are those spaced?

I gotta ask. What is straight thrived? LOL
Not sure about pallets, they may make things drier, but you will still need to put in bedding.
Birds like to scratch, so that hard surface would be hard on them, imho. No access to dirt for dust bathing either.
My 2¢
See...I forget chickens need to dust bathe lol.

Best course of action is to kill the ducks and get something less messy like a hamster.
I figure eventually something will come in here and kill these ones for me. I really don't understand how they are any worse than chickens?
Just because of the water mess? At least they don't try to dig holes to China. 🤣
20200402_135848.jpg

Now the call ducks . .they are safe. This here is an impenetrable fortress lol.
20200201_173218(1).jpg

My yard is nothing but rock there’s gravel on it to there used to be a house here so 2’ down from where I leveled it is concrete foundation.
With gravel on top

We all have different situations. My area is all hill with red clay and rocks I have a hard time getting level areas, but i do have to agree with havoc but hey try it and the ditching and see if it pans out if not try something else.

Just remember thieves will try no matter what the situation is if they want something bad enough.

We all have different situations. My area is all hill with red clay and rocks I have a hard time getting level areas, but i do have to agree with havoc but hey try it and the ditching and see if it pans out if not try something else.

Just remember thieves will try no matter what the situation is if they want something bad enough.
I’m gonna try where they are for now and see what happens if it don’t pan out I have another place that will. Just gotta get roosters in em first to see what happens

Back
Top Bottom