American Gamefowl

Pinion, woods enterprise, chewy, belle farms, nite owl supplies are just a few that are reliable for odds and ends.

I mostly deal with woods enterprises though if ya catch a special they are hard to beat and even if ya don't ya their prices are right in the others usually. Good service and gets to ya quick.
I've ordered some stuff from Woods too. Bruce sells on Amazon as well, so you know me and Amazon LOL

I've ordered some stuff from Woods too. Bruce sells on Amazon as well, so you know me and Amazon LOL

I've ordered from all of the above even some guys on eBay. I've only had issues with one place and I can't even recall the name but took forever to get them to finally say they didn't have what was on their site, I think I got my money back almost 2months later.

Customer service is always a plus.

I've ordered from all of the above even some guys on eBay. I've only had issues with one place and I can't even recall the name but took forever to get them to finally say they didn't have what was on their site, I think I got my money back almost 2months later.

Customer service is always a plus.
From Woods or Bruce, the orders have always been accurate and usually get here in 2-3 days.
I used to use Ebay a lot too but not so much anymore. It's still a good place to check though.

Yeah I've only had that one problem even the individual sellers in eBay have been spot on. Now them blue cups are quite small make an ok feed cup but I like em to have water, but I never got them.

I've got a few pet cage hanging cups from Amazon, chewy that were made by petmate that I use I think they were $.75 a piece or so when I ordered a dozen. They make good dome cups but now you can't order more than 2 per person lol.

BFF30862-A54F-41CF-B446-F2C1BB8EE9A4.jpeg
E57D1AC0-ACDE-4EC6-9ECC-3C1287E24012.jpeg
6172B9F7-B407-44E4-9164-9BFEF96069AE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom