American Gamefowl

14ft and above and if it’s got any kinda of engine or motor it has to be registered no matter what size. Now I’m sure more than enough get away with not registering a boat below 14ft even with a trolling motor.
I may try and go get it done tomorrow no vessel registration places in my county so I’ll need to go to Boone or down the mountain. Which makes sense I reckon because they’re no lakes here and the river can get pretty shallow at places.

If you like fishing from the bank at all, you're gonna love using a boat to get where the fish hang out. Bank fishing sux! But when you have a boat, you can go from Bass hole to Bass hole .
You might want to get someone good at fishing and familiar with the lakes and rivers you'll be fishing. Once you know where they hide depending on season, breeding and water conditions, you'll be tearing them up in no time. With a boat you can go to where they are chowing down, instead of hoping they will come give your worm a nibble.
:thumbsup

Got a guy that does tournaments that’s willing to on a few lakes. That being said I’ve been doing it on banks since I was a kid with slight wading at times and it’s always been worth while even if I caught nothing so I can’t knock bank fishing one bit. Figured ain’t any of us getting any younger I’ll try a boat either it pans out or not I really didn’t wanna go crazy if I don’t much care for it.

Got a guy that does tournaments that’s willing to on a few lakes. That being said I’ve been doing it on banks since I was a kid with slight wading at times and it’s always been worth while even if I caught nothing so I can’t knock bank fishing one bit. Figured ain’t any of us getting any younger I’ll try a boat either it pans out or not I really didn’t wanna go crazy if I don’t much care for it.
I would have went with a canoe. Toss it in the back of the truck and off you go. You can get to places easier and don’t need any kind of boat ramp. You probably wouldn’t have found a decent canoe cheaper than you got that boat and trailer for anyway though.

I would have went with a canoe. Toss it in the back of the truck and off you go. You can get to places easier and don’t need any kind of boat ramp. You probably wouldn’t have found a decent canoe cheaper than you got that boat and trailer for anyway though.

Kinda popped up and we pulled the trigger I thought about all 3 smaller deals. It’s pretty light I mean one could probably maneuver it by themselves in certain situations but definitely two guys shouldn’t have an issue. Ima get a set of paddles regardless it’s actually like 13ft and some change when I measured it.

Had an owl attack a stag last night got him penned up he seems like he’s gonna be fine eating drinking and walking but if I haven’t said it before to y’all I hate a damn owl.

E2EE0714-7A9C-4BA2-B33B-FB98AE54422F.jpeg
EA84EE49-7DA5-4080-8C9F-E40FCA9DB687.jpeg
1FE1E24F-B433-4E9A-BE80-DCE2B4BF34E8.jpeg
93607A16-C35B-4B81-9DB6-CD95ADE9F108.jpeg
0ABC15D7-F560-4A8D-8DC0-E2C28E6BA20D.jpeg
AB38DE14-DDAA-47F4-9DBF-ACFC392320E6.jpeg

Gave up fly fishing already?

Back
Top Bottom