American Gamefowl

I don’t even know anyone that’s caught a 100lb anything. If I fish for cat it’s just for decent enough size to make a mess. Blue Gill is probably one of the better tasting freshwater fish that’s plentiful but unless you catch some humdingers or a ton it’s hardly worth while.
I’ve got some salmon I was given that was caught in Alaska it made some decent patties but by itself I wasn’t impressed. I’m not a big fish eater unless they get badly gut hooked I usually let em go back regardless of the fish unless we’re fishing to make some that night or the next day.

I don’t even know anyone that’s caught a 100lb anything. If I fish for cat it’s just for decent enough size to make a mess. Blue Gill is probably one of the better tasting freshwater fish that’s plentiful but unless you catch some humdingers or a ton it’s hardly worth while.
I’ve got some salmon I was given that was caught in Alaska it made some decent patties but by itself I wasn’t impressed. I’m not a big fish eater unless they get badly gut hooked I usually let em go back regardless of the fish unless we’re fishing to make some that night or the next day.
Aww hell I catch 100lb bluegills on size 22 barbless dry flies with a 2wt bamboo fly rod out of the canoe. If you play em right you can get them to pull you back to the ramp where you can comfortably drag em up on the bank to club the shit out of em.

Aww hell I catch 100lb bluegills on size 22 barbless dry flies with a 2wt bamboo fly rod out of the canoe. If you play em right you can get them to pull you back to the ramp where you can comfortably drag em up on the bank to club the shit out of em.

I wouldn’t fish them waters to much ya might grow another eye or two lol. But sounds like a real story any fish story is got to be true.

animated_1600996274579.gif

Back
Top Bottom