American Gamefowl

294F4AC7-BB57-4491-94DE-C353754B0A14.jpeg
765202B0-86BE-442B-BF8F-9089B7431BF2.jpeg

Thanks I’m not done building yet still got a few domes to do and build some fly pens but it’ll be next year most likely. It’s been a chore but well worth it.
I got the wire, just waiting on the lumber. I think I have 4more to build. If you put a pvc brace on the inside of the pen it will help alot. Plus you have a better place to tie a roost. Pens and birds are looking good man

I got the wire, just waiting on the lumber. I think I have 4more to build. If you put a pvc brace on the inside of the pen it will help alot. Plus you have a better place to tie a roost. Pens and birds are looking good man
The conduit hoop helps with snow too. Here anyway. They would collapse without it with heavy wet snow on top.

Thats all we ever get is freezing rain and wet snow, thats why I put them. How long do your camp tarps hold up? I put mine on around April and the sun has killed them
Honestly it depends on the weather. You’re right the UV rays just kill them fast. They dry out and the birds shred them pretty fast. I usually replace them at the end of summer and the end of winter. There’s always a few here and there that need to be replaced more often. You can open up 10 tarps and they’ll all be a little different color and thickness. That’s Chinese quality for ya. They’re cheap though so whatever.

Back
Top Bottom