American Gamefowl

Gonna be awhile before I can put em on cords.
437B97AF-20FF-4117-B539-0A0DD443151C.jpeg

Terrible!
Did you lose any?
One was dead when I got the call and I had to put the tan one in the last pic down from her injuries. Saved the other four nannies, already had one abort so far. Just waiting to see what else happens with them. It happened last week, 5 pit bulls and some kind of mutt were the culprits

One was dead when I got the call and I had to put the tan one in the last pic down from her injuries. Saved the other four nannies, already had one abort so far. Just waiting to see what else happens with them. It happened last week, 5 pit bulls and some kind of mutt were the culprits
How awful! That really stinks:(
Do you know where the dogs came from?

How awful! That really stinks:(
Do you know where the dogs came from?
I have an idea but nobody will claim them cause I’d be able to get my money back through the courts. Also they’d apparently been running around town for awhile, the police chief told me they’d attacked somebody and killed a lot of dogs around town

I have an idea but nobody will claim them cause I’d be able to get my money back through the courts. Also they’d apparently been running around town for awhile, the police chief told me they’d attacked somebody and killed a lot of dogs around town
That's not good at all!
So, I guess the police are looking for them too. Maybe they can be found and taken care of before something else bad happens.
That's a hard hit you've taken. So sorry about the goats:(

I’d shoot every last one of them. People are such sh*tbags.

Back
Top Bottom