American Idol

David Archuleta awww too bad he is too young for me
wink.png
I hope he wins

Quote:
I saw Simon's name and wanted to make a comment.

Yes he is abrasive and chooses the wrong words most of the time when he critiques, but he is usually right......

Anyway, what's the deal this past season of cutting him off mid sentence. I would say it happened 2-3 times on every show this season.

I would rather hear what he has to say, as sometimes it is comical, than to hear Paula rambling like a drunk.

Since Michael Johns didn't make it to the final two I guess I will have to vote for David Cook.

I just can't imaging David A being the "American Idol". He has no composure, and can't even answer questions without totally freaking. He looks as if he might wet his pants sometimes. There is a real lack of maturity which will come with time for him. He literally does need to grow up.

Well Dh said that Carley should have won this, lol
I just love David Archuleta, he has poured his heart and soul into this. I know he is young but that kid can sing, he has a better vocal range than Cook does. Cook is a rocker that is what he sings best. David A can sing anything and make it sound good. I will vote for David A, but either way they will both get a contract out of this.

Hey, Jean, you notice that they all want Simon's approval, right? I agree, he's abrasive and blunt, but usually right. I think both of the remaining contestants are awesome this year, for different reasons. Neither is a bad choice, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom