American serama thread!

After not having Seramas for a few years I went and bought a trio of Silkied Seramas! I'm excited to have them. I also just ordered a dozen silkied serama hatching eggs so looking foward to that too! Glad to be back in the world of Seramas!

Well, it's possible I could end up with three. There was a little egg in the shipping carton that she apparently laid during the trip. It was in perfect condition, so I put it in the incubator to see what happens. :D

Update: Just checked the egg in the incubator and it is fertile and veining nicely and she laid another one today! :D

I am sending a bird from Hamilton to Houston....Houston is 5 hours away and the PO said it would take approx 2 days

This is a tough call. Your weather it says on weather.com is great. Houston looks good also. 5 hours and 2 days? Wow, it does look good on both ends to send today to arrive on Friday. Your highs are in the mid to high 80's and lows are great on both ends. I would probably go for it but pack the birds with chunks of frozen watermelon and apple slices to keep cool.

Back
Top Bottom