American serama thread!

My babies 1st time ever outside. They were a little unsure at first but then loved scratching around in the grass.

Hello,

I'm new to this thread. My husband has been waiting for over a year to finally get his little serama, and FINALLY, this last week, he did. I'm posting a pic for him, and he is wanting suggestions about him. He also has a female, but we don't have pics. The male is molting right now, so please bear with us. He is a frizzled serama?

My husband is so excited, he sat outside all day with them and talked to them. lol! And I thought I was bad about my silkies.
lau.gif

Hello, I'm new to this thread. My husband has been waiting for over a year to finally get his little serama, and FINALLY, this last week, he did. I'm posting a pic for him, and he is wanting suggestions about him. He also has a female, but we don't have pics. The male is molting right now, so please bear with us. He is a frizzled serama? My husband is so excited, he sat outside all day with them and talked to them. lol! And I thought I was bad about my silkies. :lau
Super cute!

Last edited:
Hello, I'm new to this thread. My husband has been waiting for over a year to finally get his little serama, and FINALLY, this last week, he did. I'm posting a pic for him, and he is wanting suggestions about him. He also has a female, but we don't have pics. The male is molting right now, so please bear with us. He is a frizzled serama? My husband is so excited, he sat outside all day with them and talked to them. lol! And I thought I was bad about my silkies. :lau
He looks like a micro

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Yes he is a frizzle serama and a very small fellow too! TOO ADORABLE and also gives new meanings to POCKET PET!!! Enjoy! :thumbsup :yesss:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Yes he is a frizzle serama and a very small fellow too! TOO ADORABLE and also gives new meanings to POCKET PET!!! Enjoy! :thumbsup :yesss:
This is my new little one "Rooster Cogburn". I can't wait for my 18 tiny little "buns in the oven" to pop out!

Hello,

I'm new to this thread. My husband has been waiting for over a year to finally get his little serama, and FINALLY, this last week, he did. I'm posting a pic for him, and he is wanting suggestions about him. He also has a female, but we don't have pics. The male is molting right now, so please bear with us. He is a frizzled serama?

My husband is so excited, he sat outside all day with them and talked to them. lol! And I thought I was bad about my silkies.
lau.gif

Super cute and tiny we have a little hen about his size thats a frizzle Serama :)

Back
Top Bottom