American serama thread!

Here is the new and improved porcupine!
Still needs a fuller neck and wing feathers.

Hi - I'm new to all of this - and I love my babies like they are family already. I have two approx 8 week bantam seramas. I thought I have a pullet and cockerel but I'm starting to wonder if I have two cockerels. Pics are below of Tiffany and Oreo.

Thank you!!

Hi - I'm new to all of this - and I love my babies like they are family already. I have two approx 8 week bantam seramas. I thought I have a pullet and cockerel but I'm starting to wonder if I have two cockerels. Pics are below of Tiffany and Oreo.

Thank you!!

[/quote
Hi. Welcome!
Prep I assume has the white mix feathers.... I would decently say he is a cockrel. As for tiffany I saying she might be a Timothy!
But sometimes they can be tricky at this age. But I would be getting tiffany used to being called Timothy in my opinion.

Thank you!!

Just watch them for a few more weeks. I've had pullets with red combs like that by 8 weeks. Also have had some slower developing boys. With the smaller, paler wattles and smaller comb, I feel it could go either way at this point. If the person who sold them said it was a female, hopefully they know their line well enough to have correctly ID'd it. :)

Back
Top Bottom