American serama thread!

Quote:
They're gorgeous!
love.gif
Someone has a green thumb there too, I see.

Quote:
Very cute! Looks like she is enjoying it too!
smile.png

She was... when I turned it off she would look at me like "and why are you stoping?" She would just lay there on her side as if I was her personal hair stylist...cutie pie

Quote:

Thanks Bobby! That little barred chick you posted is looking pretty promising! I love that barred/crele or whatever you call him rooster. He's beautiful. The black hen you got to go with him is very nice too.

Thank you.
smile.png
I am hoping. but have a really good feeling
fl.gif

Quote:

Thanks Bobby! That little barred chick you posted is looking pretty promising! I love that barred/crele or whatever you call him rooster. He's beautiful. The black hen you got to go with him is very nice too.

Quote:
I LOVE frizzles! I think they look so funny when they get baths. They look so little compared to their usual puffy selves.
smile.png
I had to give a baby crust frizzle a bath yesterday.

A non-chicken guy came by and asked why we threw those funyy feathered (frizzles) chickens in the dryer without a non-static sheet muauhahahah

Quote:
I LOVE frizzles! I think they look so funny when they get baths. They look so little compared to their usual puffy selves.
smile.png
I had to give a baby crust frizzle a bath yesterday.

A non-chicken guy came by and asked why we threw those funyy feathered (frizzles) chickens in the dryer without a non-static sheet muauhahahah

LOL! And I thought that they walked through a wind storm backwards!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom