American serama thread!

Best of Luck Bill!!

I'm still waiting for some chicks from my cockerel I got from Joey, he's one of my favorites, but I have no babies on the ground from him yet.
fl.gif
His pullet is fertile, I have one chick on the ground from her, but she's still young, and its just the waiting game.....
barnie.gif
Which I am not good at..... LOL!!!

Jan. 30th I hatched 5 out of 6 Serama eggs
yesss.gif

And here I am again Feb. 2nd and a new bunch hatching. 2 pips so far....

Lawd! The amount of chicks....
lau.gif

Am going to be tired....Good luck hatching smoothmule!!!!

YEAH Chaili, HEN-o-bators are the bestest of the best......My Jenny is sitting on 2 eggies that will hatch like---any minute now...WOOT!
I love your Jenny and her brood.......'I'm gonna get turned into Brooder TV soon.....

There were SO MANY posts yesterday and I would LOVE To be able to respond to everyone individually like I used to, BUT.....with this new format ---it would take me FOREVER to do so. GGRRR!
SO, I want to say, I loved what everyone posted yesterday and today.....and I wish we had the old format.....whaaaaaa....................

My silkied girls are laying nicely. I'd have no problem bringing silk eggs back over to the west side with me.
big_smile.png

I'm up to three black silkied babies now as of this morning - all are tiny bumbling heads with legs. Healthy but so little I'm almost afraid to hold them.

I watched one fall asleep over the water dish a couple of times this evening. It got about three drinks before it bumbled off to find a better place to take a nap.

Quote:
silkied......
love.gif

My silkied girls are laying nicely. I'd have no problem bringing silk eggs back over to the west side with me.
big_smile.png

I'm up to three black silkied babies now as of this morning - all are tiny bumbling heads with legs. Healthy but so little I'm almost afraid to hold them.

I watched one fall asleep over the water dish a couple of times this evening. It got about three drinks before it bumbled off to find a better place to take a nap.

Quote:
Aww how cute. I have two teeny tinies. First few days I was obsessed....they gonna drown...lol....Hmmm a week later they are the fiestiest chicks in the brooder.

Back
Top Bottom