American serama thread!

I ADORE Pearl's color. Love them blues!
I can't believe how grown up Sonny looks. Gabby looks so friendly and huggable.
big_smile.png

Congrats on Fugly's babies.

pearl my andalusian blue serama pullet

excuse the mess ms fugly doesnt keep house when she is broody..... she is hiding 6 under that caboose

mr mater almost done molting..... my blue brood cock

gabby and son sonny
dont mind the poop sonny was afraid of gabby

gabby in all his glory.... he may be old but he has still got it.... best brood cock ever and literally my best chicken friend

I don't have pictures of this new batch but they are from the same parents as these from a couple weeks ago

the two little dark one's are from my class A pairs. One's at the water dish and the others hiding back napping in the food dish.

Aww!! A tank full of fuzzies! My FAVORITE! I love when they sleep in silly places - cute!
Is it just me or do baby chickies look so accusing?? The yellow one up front is definitely giving someone the stink face

I don't have pictures of this new batch but they are from the same parents as these from a couple weeks ago

the two little dark one's are from my class A pairs. One's at the water dish and the others hiding back napping in the food dish.

American type Malaysian....not as extreme as true Malaysian...these are silkied also. There may be other silkied malaysian in the U.S., but none to my knowledge. The silkied venue is not in Malaysia only smooth feather.

WOW!! Had a moment there... Seen the legs from the other bird in the first pic, Had to do a double take!!!! LOL
lau.gif

Need to stop waiting a week to catch up, been reading for awhile.. Cracked up at the you tube videos, wanted to get the red roo, a good lotion rub =) and Welcome Thea!!!

Okay back to reading think I had oh 6 or 7 pages left.. =)

pearl my andalusian blue serama pullet

excuse the mess ms fugly doesnt keep house when she is broody..... she is hiding 6 under that caboose

mr mater almost done molting..... my blue brood cock

gabby and son sonny
dont mind the poop sonny was afraid of gabby

gabby in all his glory.... he may be old but he has still got it.... best brood cock ever and literally my best chicken friend

They are all so pretty. If you sell eggs, I'll have to buy some from you someday.
droolin.gif

thumbsup.gif

My silkied girls are laying nicely. I'd have no problem bringing silk eggs back over to the west side with me.
big_smile.png

I'm up to three black silkied babies now as of this morning - all are tiny bumbling heads with legs. Healthy but so little I'm almost afraid to hold them.

I watched one fall asleep over the water dish a couple of times this evening. It got about three drinks before it bumbled off to find a better place to take a nap.

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom