American serama thread!

Aww! I just LOVE him!
love.gif
clap.gif

He is beautiful already, he is gonna be my prized rooster I can tell. I can totally see where his pattern and colors are going. He is my dream dude! nice type, I really love his wing set. He is a prize for sure!
Nice breeding! He is a doll
Thank you Ken!!
ya.gif

Jonnie Ken also ask me to post this updates for you and he said sorry about the late updates cause he has been busy running around and didnt have the time anyway here is your cockerel. I think he call him chocolate pumpkin double laces cocoapop . Can you see the pumpkin feathers coming in ?

Hehe I'm jealous that you get to see his flock! Let him know that we all need to see more pictures of his gorgeous birds.
clap.gif

I've seen some projects Ken is working on a blue double laces cocoapatton but that is just a few other colors he is trying to breed for . I've seen way too many color and projects that he has going on . They are gorgeous in type and color .

I am getting my seramas ready for our 1st show!
ya.gif
Any pointers? BTW it is a Junior show! Hope I win!
fl.gif

How exciting for you! Make sure they are clean and have had a good bath, feed and nails scrubbed, and don't feed them that morning, just water. Good luck and keep us posted how you do!

Back
Top Bottom