American serama thread!

Do you know anyone who does deals for 4-hers and junior breeders? I'm a teen who can't pay $60+ a bird, but It's the only breed my mom and dad might think about for a rooster. I would want some hens to go with him, so I could show at the 4H shows here.If anyone knows anyone (besides Mr. Jerry, not that I don't like him, but he is the only one that I know for right now that does deals like this, so it would be pointless if I was told only about him) shoot me some websites of people who ship. Or if they are in TN, it doesn't matter if they ship or not.

2012 Blues from LAseramas bred from Tim Hopkins bloodline ... 5 month old cockerel show us his stuff...
love.gif

Do you know anyone who does deals for 4-hers and junior breeders? I'm a teen who can't pay $60+ a bird, but It's the only breed my mom and dad might think about for a rooster. I would want some hens to go with him, so I could show at the 4H shows here.If anyone knows anyone (besides Mr. Jerry, not that I don't like him, but he is the only one that I know for right now that does deals like this, so it would be pointless if I was told only about him) shoot me some websites of people who ship. Or if they are in TN, it doesn't matter if they ship or not.

You can try Grady Taylor in Marianna Fl only you may need to wait till later next week. We are battening down for that storm to come in first of the week.

WOW! Didn't realize he was the creator of the original Cocoapop serama!
ep.gif
Jerry S from LA was the one who bred Captain Cocoapop father to the cocoapop bloodline meaning He was the creator . Second after he was done breeding him he sold it to grady . I have The original Captain Cocoapop grand Son and Kids with me and I am the one that been working on this color by my self and has gotten them to breed true . That is why we have so many of them .

edited by staff to remove flaming

Last edited by a moderator:
you would know that Jerry S from LA was the one who bred Captain Cocoapop father to the cocoapop bloodline meaning He was the creator . Second after he was done breeding him he sold it to grady . I have The original Captain Cocoapop grand Son and Kids with me and I am the one that been working on this color by my self and has gotten them to breed true . That is why we have so many of them .
Are you Jerry?

edited by staff for clarity

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom