Americana (not Americauna) pics

Iluveggers

Enabler
Jun 27, 2021
NYS
Hi all! I am chicken sitting this week while waiting on my chick pickup date! Here is a pic of their Americana. I know the “breed” doesn’t run true so I’m curious to see pics of other Americanas. This one is from Mt Healthy Hatchery.

If you have an Americana, can you post pics here? I am getting 3 of them when my chicks come so I am excited to see the possibilities of how they might end up!

❤️❤️❤️

Attachments

• 89C1EA8F-555B-4A37-80F0-6BBE5C85E292.jpeg
    89C1EA8F-555B-4A37-80F0-6BBE5C85E292.jpeg
    755.3 KB · Views: 65
Hi I have an Americana hen! Her name is Pumpkin! I’m not sure what kind/color she is because she is a “rescue chicken”. We caught her while she was wandering around our neighborhood! So we technically rescued her from being eaten by raccoons!😉 She is the only Americana hen that we have, although we do have some new pullet and cockerel chicks! Four of them are silver-ish and one is red and brown (at this point)!
911AAF87-B045-43B6-B63D-4BEC1A366E72.jpeg

Attachments

• 419F95C5-D1D5-4406-AB61-226EC78A030D.jpeg
    419F95C5-D1D5-4406-AB61-226EC78A030D.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Hi I have an Ameraucana hen! Her name is Pumpkin! I’m not sure what kind/color she is because she is a “rescue chicken”. We caught her while she was wandering around our neighborhood! So we technically rescued her from being eaten by raccoons!😉 She is the only Ameraucana hen that we have, although we do have some new pullet and cockerel chicks! Four of them are silver and one is red brown (at this point)!View attachment 2751490
She’s gorgeous! ❤️

Hi I have an Ameraucana hen! Her name is Pumpkin! I’m not sure what kind/color she is because she is a “rescue chicken”. We caught her while she was wandering around our neighborhood! So we technically rescued her from being eaten by raccoons!😉 She is the only Ameraucana hen that we have, although we do have some new pullet and cockerel chicks! Four of them are silver and one is red brown (at this point)!View attachment 2751490
Btw- this is an EE.

She is really prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Back
Top Bottom